Perceptics Ltd. is listed as a service provider under the project "Voucher scheme for providing information and communication technologies (ICT services) to micro, small and medium enterprises (SMEs)", announced by the Bulgaria small and medium enterprises promotion agency /BSMEPA/.
What is the voucher scheme?
- BSMEPA provides a voucher scheme to make various ICT services more accessible for the business entities. The purpose is to help micro, small and medium-sized enterprises increase their capacity;
- At least 450 businesses are expected to receive vouchers for ICT services;
- The program budget is limited and those who first apply will be the ones who will receive vouchers. High competition is expected, so applicants must act as quickly as possible;
- The project is implemented under the Operational Program Innovation and Competitiveness.
What are the application requirements?
- Your company has to be registered as micro, small or medium-sized enterprise in Bulgaria;
- Your business has to be defined as high-tech, medium-high-tech, low-tech and medium-low-tech industrial production or knowledge-intensive services;
- More about the conditions that the company must meet can be found on the BSMEPA website or just contact us for more details.
What do you get as a beneficiary in the voucher scheme?
- Voucher for up to BGN 20,000;
- Access to the high-tech digital media monitoring platform offered by Perceptica for 12 months.
- An in-depth look at the media coverage of your brand or business areas of your interest, which can improve your communication strategy.
Perceptica provides high-tech media monitoring for Southeast Europe. Perceptica listens to media and online conversations, extracting insights that help you strategically manage your brand’s reputation and stay ahead of the competition.
Perceptica’s media listening platform offers a broad array of functions, including:
- Real-time monitoring of print, online and social media;
- Customisable alerts and newsletters;
- Customisable information feed;
- Събиране на клипинг, с опция за сваляне;
- Clipping curation and download;
- Article summarisation upon request.
Full coverage of the mediascape
- 1000+ traditional media sources in Bulgaria, both online and print, and 24 radio and TV channels;
- 5000+ online media sources from Croatia, Romania, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia;
- 60 000+ corporate and 50 000+ public and institutional websites;
- 40 000 Facebook and Twitter sources, blogs and forums in Southeast Europe.
Have questions? Contact us!