Monitor Your Brand 24/7
Be aware of news and opinions about your organisation, competitors and industry 24/7
Strategically Respond to Online Conversations
Know the tone of the conversations in media, blogs and social platforms and react to them accordingly
What we do?
Not just monitoring, but monitoring tailored to your business
Content from traditional and social media websites is being automatically fed into the system using cutting-edge elastic search technology. Broadcast content from radio and TV channels, as well as print content from print media, is converted into transcripts, which are also generated using modern technology solutions and then undergo human processing to ensure the quality of the collected data.
Our search strings (sets of keywords) allow us to filter the large volume of data available in our system, leaving only relevant content on specific topics that interest you. In the process, we continuously implement adjustments suggested by you or our expert team to ensure maximum precision of analysis.
Using machine learning and AI-generated models, our media monitoring tool can automatically identify topics, sentiments and named entities in the media. This technology allows you to instantly gain a better understanding of the media content on any topic, including your organization’s reputation in the media, competitors’ performance, sentiment on specific topics, and much more.
Omnichannel Coverage of the Mediascape with Perceptica’s Media Monitoring
- 1k+ traditional media sources in Bulgaria, both online and print, and 24 radio and TV channels
- 5k+ online media sources from Croatia, Romania, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia
- 40k+ Facebook public pages, a selection of X (Twitter) accounts, blogs and forums in Southeast Europe
- 100k+ corporate, public and institutional websites
- 10+ years of coverage
*Facebook Official Public Pages & X (Twitter)monitoring is part of our standard offering; additional social media platforms are monitored upon request.
Your best source of data-driven insights
Perceptica provides a user-friendly Media Listening Platform (MLP) to help you keep up with consumers’ opinion and media.
Using cutting-edge technology, Perceptica gives you access to selected and relevant media content from all types of sources: blogs, forums, websites, newspapers, TV and radio stations. In addition, the platform also provides automated analysis of basic parameters such as sentiment, topic, or number of mentions of a named entity.
On top of this, you can also download the data in various formats – Excel, CSV, Word, or PDF and send automated scheduled reports or ad-hoc triggered alerts.
Perceptica’s Media Listening Platform provides you with:
- Real-time monitoring of print, online and social media
- Customisable alerts and newsletters
- Customisable information feed
- Clipping curation and download
- Quantitative and qualitative coverage analysis
- Article summarisation upon request
- Automated AVE and Daily visitors
- Sentiment analysis