- How is my organisation perceived by media and customers?
- Which are the factors that weigh on my company’s reputation most?
- How are our products/brands perceived by customers and media?
- How well is the brand identity conveyed in the media and the brand values communicated?
- Which aspects of the brand/product attract most media attention?
- What are the strong and weak points of our products/brands according to our customers?
This type of report provides a comprehensive snapshot of the media reputation of your business, NGO or brand and the factors that have the highest net effect on that reputation.
It analyses in detail your organisation’s presence across the traditional-media landscape and the social-media communities, its perception by readers and customers, and allows for comparisons between your business’s reputation and those of your competitors.